Monday, February 23, 2015

Madame Malevolence, The Saga Continues.

It is an odd feeling, being a Sociopath. Being a Psychopath. To be rationally insane. To be an oxymoron, an walking antithesis. I think the oddest of my feelings is love. And my marked lack of it. But for this one person, every atom in my body rattles out of place. They vibrate as if they are about to become a volatile combustion. I see every possible paradigm, every possible contingency that could become of her and I and I know, that not all are happy endings. It could be said that to make a sociopath love would make them more dangerous. Imagine the amount of investment they have in themselves, and imagine what could happen if they were that invested in anything else. They would be twice as cruel as before. I can honestly say that if ever another came between us, I would swiftly show them the way to dusty death. I would murder one million people that did not deserve to die, as retribution for the acts of one misled soul who felt the need to interfere. That is no overstatement, nor hyperbole, it is truth. I have no scruples for it. I fantasize of a life with just that person, My Madame Malevolence. I know inside she is not mine. I want her to be a free spirit, but I do not want her to abandon me. I think that is the one thing I fear. Losing the one person I have learned to care for so fully. She spends hours upon hours in my mind. She is all that activates my Nucleus Accumbens anymore. She is all that is inside of my Cerebral Cortex. I am sick, so very sick. Ill, beyond reproach. I can't care for anyone else. I was born evil. I will remain evil. My love for her is aberrant behaviour. I know this, I have been presented with many opportunities to love. None have ever been requited. I care for none else. Not my mother, not my father. Not my sisters or brothers. Many times came when I wanted to murder them in fact. I would relish the chance to. But not this one flawed spirit that I came across. The one person I truly love. The one who managed to bypass all of the hate. Madame Malevolence, do not leave. Ich liebe dich. Dich sind mein ein wahr liebe. Ich werden liebe dich fur alle mein leben. Ich werden nicht sterben. Ich liebe Madam Boswilligkeit. Kyria Kakovoulia. Madame Malevolence. I know I can't change my ways. And I honestly don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment