Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 14 4th Writing - Drug Use

I indulge from time to time in the use of chemical substances foreign to the human body. They vary but the one I use most is alcohol. It is of course logical to assume it would be most used by anyone as it is the most readily available. C2H6O is also quite legal. But it is not the only one I use. Alcohol is a hedonists pleasure of course, it mixes total apathy with dulled physical sensation, uninhibition, and best of all concupiscence. But I know that this, like all drugs, must be used at a moderate frequency with significant inervals between its uses. Lest you become numb to its charms. That and its rather high potential for physical dependence. Coitus is another. Most would consider sex an act or a symptom of Love. To me, however, sex is just one of several drugs to stimulate the mind and bring about my pleasure. I will say I am not averse to Nymphomania, or hypersexuality or whatever it is being called now, but I do not see any negative results except for Paternity and Venereal Disease if you are careless enough to go unprotected. My favourite is C20H25N3O. Lysergide. Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. LSD for laypersons. It was the first I ever indulged in. For most their first was Cannabis, but not me. Maybe it was because part of my ASBO's conditions were infrequent 8 panel urinalyses. They tested for these [THC MDMA Opiates Benzodiazepenes Amphetamines Methamphetamines Oxycontin and Cocaine] But not any Psychadelics. And LSD was first to come to mind. It was not a drug used for recreation. It was for a Psychonautical expedition of my disheveled mind. I was analysing myself. Most are not capable or interested in introspection but I had to know. The experience did not change me it only educated me. But I couldn'r argue. For £12 I could get a powerful dose from one of my mates. Drugs are very good things. If you remain cautious in their use and take care not to become an addict then you can live a life with them. I dount many of you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment